Monday, March 29, 2010

Reaction to Class: Word Splash Activity!!~


I REALLY think that the word splash activity that we completed in class last week was a great new method of review. I found it to be an extremely helpful activity when it came down to comprehending and being able to regurgitate the proper chronological order of the events of the Great Break and WWI!! later that day as I was reading the work assigned to us in class, I found myself reiterating the order of events and vocbulary given to us during the Word Splash Activity. I also found that I retained more information just by doing a new and fun activity. Even the few events that I had gotten switched in their order, were ironed out by the Word Splah activity. I hope to be able to experience it again in the future!!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment