Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Connection Across Time~ WWI

There has been some talk concerning the possibility of seeing a WWIII arise during Barrack Obama's presidency terms, if he doesn't get voted out that is. I hate to throw politics into the loop but in this case of connecting World War I to an event taking place today, that is all I can think of. Consider the fighting that took place in Iraq, no, the whole world is not fighting, however, just about the whole world is getting involved. I have heard through many news broadcasts as well as over news talk radio about Obama's planned one million man "Citizens Army." Obama states in a speech concerning civilian security that "we" cannot continue to solely "rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives" that "we" have set. He asserts the putting together of a Civilian National Security that is "just as powerful, strong and well-funded." I think that if this is to happen, our country as we know it will go down in shambles. For even concerning the latest bill passed for Nationalized Health care ,our nation's constitution is being neglected and ignored. I am no politician, therefore I admitt to the fact that I do not know all of the nitty gritty that is involved. However, I do know enough about the way our founding fathers have established this nation to say that I think that if Obama gets what he wants, there are going to be some radical "changes." can our country afford the price for these "changes?" Is this really the type of "change we need?"

Click on the "Label post" link for video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s&feature=player_embedded